|Job title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Samuel Nelan|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
|Company:||SEED - Client 3|
Our client is a very high growth VR tech firm that develop integrated smart clothing using Virtual Reality (VR). They are looking to continue their high growth trend by hiring a Finance Manager who will be reporting into the Group CFO. This will be a very hands-on role and very involved with the day-to-day finance operations of the business.
Reporting into the Group CFO you will be working to produce high level management information and timely and accurate reporting under IFRS.
You will be overseeing financial tasks including budgeting, management reporting and accounting.
You will liaise will the finance team based in Belarus to produce group management reporting
You will be technically sound and an experienced operator with strong Excel skills and accounting software’s including MS Dynamics.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include:
· Financial analysis, modelling and management reporting
· Preparation of financial and KPI business reporting as required
· Development of the Group's reporting platforms, KPI reporting and platform data availability.
· Preparation of forecasts, budgets and cash flows
· Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts including P&L and Balance Sheet
· Produce Statutory Accounts
· Sales support (invoicing, AR management)
· Ad-hoc reports and analytics for management and support CFO in any other tasks
You need to be a qualified or finalist accountant, ACCA / CIMA or equivalent.
You will need to have a strong understanding of control environment, business processes and systems
What’s on Offer:
This is a senior position offering leadership responsibility, autonomy, and the chance for career growth and development for a company that is likely to grow very rapidly.